Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K for September


Mermaids

By: Derrick Pittman


Summary

When Derrick Pittman was asked to write about a topic that he believed in, he chose mermaids.He gave many facts and details why he believes that they exist. He uses many facts and has watched documentaries about mermaids to help argue his opinion. He believes that mermaids are scared of humans and will reveal themselves to us when they are ready.



My Comment

  Hello, my name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a class called EDM 310 that led me to your blog. I really love the topic that you chose! Mermaids are one of the world's greatest mysteries. I personally believe that mermaids exist. You did a really great job explaining why you believe in mermaids. The facts about the ocean and marine life works really well to support your belief. Your blog was very thoughtful and interesting. I look forward to reading more from you in the future! Here is the link to my blog if you would like to see it! 

Link to Blog Post


Gavin Bishop
By: Isara

Summary
Isara wrote about the life of Gavin Bishop. Gavin Bishop is an illustrator. Isara briefly wrote about his childhood and his career as a teacher.
My Comment

Hello Isara!
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a class called EDM 310 that led me to your blog. I also have a blog. http://williamsravenedm310.blogspot.com/

I really enjoyed reading your post. I thought it was very informative and well written. I actually have never heard of Gavin Bishop, but your post makes me want to know more about him! Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading your future posts!



Link to Blog Post



Silence
By: Michael

Summary
In his post, Michael describes his experience with a project he had in school. He and his partner were asked to solve a problem without talking. He explains that the project was difficult, but it was also fun. He also gained a deeper understanding and appreciation for people with disabilities.

My Comment
Hello Michael. My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I have never read the book, but it sounds like you really learned a lot from this experience. I also agree that people sometimes underestimate people in wheelchairs.

Link to Blog Post


1 comment:

  1. Raven, I like how you separated the summary and your personal opinion. I also liked how you gave links and used pictures. Although, the last picture was good, I feel like it was a little bit blurry! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete