Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K for October

Insurgent BookAdriana's Blog
Adriana is a 6th grade students in Ms. Rivera's class. She wrote a post on a book she was reading called Insurgent. She gave her opinion of the book so far and came up with some theories of what she believes will happen.
My Comment:
Hey Adriana! 
I really enjoyed reading your post! I actually watched the first movie and I really liked it. I do agree that Tris risks her life a lot for no reason. I haven’t read any of the books yet, but I’m exited to start them soon! 
-Raven Williams




Karson K. from Mrs. Ripp's class blogs about a book he is reading also. He is reading a book called The 14th Goldfish. He talks about what he has read so far and what he feels will happen in the future.
My Comment:
Hey Carson! 
My name is Raven Williams and I attend the University of South Alabama. 
It sounds like you are reading a very interesting book. I’ve never read it but a grandpa turning into a teenager sounds really cool. I’m really glad you are enjoying the book!


Sophie is a student in Ms. Essenburg's class. She wrote a post that summarized her life. She wrote about her family, her dog, her favorite food. She also wrote about Walt Disney World because it is her favorite place.
My Comment: 
Hi Sophie! My name is Raven Williams and I attend the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post! What kind of dog do you have? I have a chow puppy and I absolutely love him! 

By the way: Pizza is my favorite food too!

Sun wearing shades
Trinity is a sixth year student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. She wrote a post about how she protects herself from the sun with a hat while she outside.
My Comment:
Hi Trinity!
My name is Raven and I am a student from the University of South Alabama. I'm glad to see that you know how important it is to protect yourself from the sun. Sunburn really isn't any fun!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Raven this is Melissa Keeler from EDM310. I love your blog as a whole. It is so organized and full of information and pictures. I can tell you have put a lot of time and effort into your work. I hope that one day I will be comfortable enough with technology to be as organized and thorough as you have been.

    ReplyDelete