Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4T #2


Weathering the Storm of Education

Weathering the stormSummary
Ben writes about how it is important to be surrounded by prfessionals. THe says "The real educational leadership challenge is how do we support our teams and colleagues through these moments to improve outcomes for all students and build their capacity as educational professionals?"
My Comment
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I think it is very important that we surround ourselves with professionals. I want to be around people that will help me grow as a teacher.

Bring Your Own Ideas...

Ben writes about BYOD. BYOD means bring your own technology. It is where students bring their own devices to class that they will use to learn. He includes an article that encourage BYOD and and article that talks about the negatives. He also talks about how he uses BYOD.
My Comment
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I am very new to BYOD. I don’t really like the idea of it. I think that it is important that all students have the equal opportunity to learn by having the same materials in the classroom. I think having computers in class is great, but devices like cell phones should be left at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment