Wednesday, November 27, 2013

C4K for November





 

By: Marilyn

Summary: 
Marilyn writes a farewell to the rugby player, Peter Fatialofa. She belives that he was a great rugby player and helped her to be proud of her Samoan culture.


My Comment:
Hello!
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Your post was very sweet and touching. You chose a great topic to write about. Keep up the good work!







By: Sebastian

Summary: Sebastian explains what he will do when he arrives at camp on Kuwau Island.

My Comment: Hello,
My name is Raven Williams and i am a student at the University of South Alabama. This sounds like so much fun! I went to camp when i was in middle school and I had a great time. Sports were my favorite part of camp too! i hope you have a fun time at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment