Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K for October



Summary
A student describes his day at school.

                                                                         My Comment
Hello!
My name is Raven and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. It sounds like you had a very busy day! i usually have a lot of fun in reading too. It is one of my favorite subjects. Keep up the good work!



Summary
A student describes black holes. He explains and shows a lot of evidence about black holes. 

"We are just beginning to understand the impact these outbursts have had on the universe: On the shapes of galaxies, the spread of elements that make up stars and planets, and ultimately the very existence of Earth."

My comment
Hello!
My name is Raven and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog! The milky way is very interesting and fun to learn about. I had no idea that black holes were becoming so destructive and dangerous. Keep up the good work!



Summary
A student describes how discrimination is still present in voting. 
My comment
Hello,
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I thought was blog was very interesting. I never really gave thought to how discrimination in voting was still present in America. Our country has come a long way, but we still have things to work on.



No comments:

Post a Comment