Tuesday, November 5, 2013

C4T #3

Whats in your PhysEd Bag?

Summary
Physical education teachers list what they keep in their PhysEd bags. They list they tools and items that they use everyday in their classrooms. 

What's In Your PhysEd Bag?
By: Patty Kestell

My comment
Hello,
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I found your blog very helpful because I am a physical education major. These things are very important to have on a daily basis.

What's In Your PhysEd Bag?
By: Joey Feith

My comment
 Hello,
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am a future physical education teacher. I think these are great thing to keep in your PhysEd bag! i really like how you use evernot on your Ipad to record student learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment