Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K for November


Sean's blog post was the first chapter to a story that he was writing for class. He titled the story "Dead Yet Alive".

My Comment:
Hey Sean! 
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I thought your story was very interesting and it had a lot of emotion. I hope you keep adding to it!


Clothes on rackPeyton V posted about how the dress code at school does not allow students to express themselves and be unique. Peyton created a petition and encouraged other students to sign it on the blog post.

My Comment:
Hi Peyton! 
My name is Raven and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post! I can see that this is something you feel strongly about and I think that it’s great that you have a place where you can express that.




1 comment:

  1. Raven, I will miss reading the C4K blogs. Your kids both had things that involved that they became engaged in what they were writing about which made them really excited to get to their blogs and tell the world what was happening to them. I enjoyed reading both comments.

    ReplyDelete