Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T #4



Sportplan is a site that allows teachers and coaches to create drill sketches from a variety of sports. It offers animation drills that you can add to your clipboard so you can use it later while teaching. 

My Comment:
Hi!
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am a future PE teacher/coach and I really enjoyed this post. I think that this would be very helpful when I begin coaching one day. I really like that you can use it on the go. I hope it becomes an app as well!


iPad Workflow’s in PE – Edmodo & Google Drive

Dylan Blain post is about how he uses Google Drive and Edmodo. Edmodo is a tool that allows students, parents, and other teachers to see work after a lesson is presented. He also uses Google Drive as a storage method to stay organized. 

My Comment:
Hi!
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I think Google drive is a great tool! It’s very easy to use and can be used for many different purposes. I’m not familiar with Edmodo, but it sounds like a great tool as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment