Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T #3

By: Nathan Horne


#100ActiveDays
#100ActiveDays is a social media challenge. The idea is to do something active everyday for 100 days and share it. It can be any type of movement activity from running, walking, kayaking, hiking to marathon running. The point is to try new things and stay active.
My Comment:
Hi!
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really love the idea of the #100ActiveDays. I am currently doing the 100 happy days right now, but I plan to start this one as soon as it's over!


PhysEdCookbook

The #PhysEdCook book post is about an idea for creating a healthy cookbook. The idea came from a tweet after someone mistakenly bought the wrong ingredient for their meal. The idea for the cookbook is for it to be a resource for the PhysEd community to share with their families and students. The hopes for the book is to help prevent obesity.

My Comment: 
Hi!
My name is Raven Williams and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I think that the #PhysEd cookbook is a great idea! I think it will help a lot of people and I think it's great that you invited everyone to help be a part of it. I think it would be a great resource when I begin teaching PE.



No comments:

Post a Comment